TriActive also caters for group stays, special functions, corporate events and team building. The conference and function venue can be extended to include the restaurant for larger groups. And for the more active visitors there is an obstacle course, swimming pool and shooting range. With the day heating up (literally and figuratively), we hit the road again.
Set in the heart of the Elgin Valley, with easy access to the N2 and just one hour from Cape Town, our conference centre offers an alternative to the norm of the city hotels and conference venues.In a rustic setting, surrounded by lush gardens and orchards, our venue can accommodate up to 70 delegates for day conferences and smaller groups in different seating formats. A total of 46 guests based on twin sharing can be accommodated in the lodge for overnight groups. An option of triple share for larger groups is available up to 64 guests. Enquire at time of reservation. Facilities include standard equipment of flip chart, white board, data projector, conference area set up including peppermints, iced water, cordial, note pads and pens. Full catering services are offered.
• Theatre style – 80 delegates
• Classroom style – 48 delegates
• U-shape – 30 delegates
• Board Room – 32 delegates
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Venue: Tri Active Lodge, off the N2, Elgin Valley
Duration: Approx 1hr
R525 per person based on 25 shots each.
R420 per person based on 20 shots each
R315 per person based on 15 shots each
Minimum no of 200 shots if bookings during the week; no minimum on Saturdays
Refreshments: Available from Wildcats Pub
Transfers: Transfers to and from the departure point can be arranged on request at extra cost
Experience the traditional clay pigeon shooting, using Winchester Defender and Remington Wingmaster 12 gauge pump action shotguns. The clay pigeon, thrown from a conventional clay launcher, soars through the air as you try to shatter it with a direct hit.
Night Clay Pigeon Shooting
This is a completely different experience. We offer night clay target shooting – large floodlights light up the clays as they fly from the trap and you track them, shatter them and score your points. We also cater for experienced shooters and those who would just like to come and enjoy a relaxing session of shooting clays.
Hand gun Shooting
You will shoot a full range of firearms, like the famous Glock pistol, the Colt .45 ACP, the .357 Magnum and the legendary .44 Magnum. There are an array of targets, starting off with formal target shooting for scoring points, then you move on to shooting down steel plates, possible brick busting, shattering clays and blowing up water bottles with the pump action shotgun!
Enjoy the exciting shooting package at R595 pp
Experience the thrill of clay pigeon shooting with a Pump-Action Shotgun and try your hand at target shooting with a 38 special, a .40 calibre Glock, a 9mm pistol and a 357 magnum. Total of 30 shots per person. For just R60 extra per person, enjoy the Tri Active Butcher’s Burger & Beer lunch combo.
Minimum 2 people to confirm a booking.
*All bookings subject to availability at time of reservation.
This is a great way to enjoy the outdoors with your friends or family and offers an exhilarating but relaxing experience through some of the most scenic areas that the Overberg has to offer.
Close to Cape Town, Gordon’s Bay, Hermanus, Somerset West, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek, it is perfect for a half or full day outing to see the magnificence of the Kogelberg Biosphere area.
The quad biking trails are operated in the Elgin Valley area within consession and conservancy areas. All trails are led by a registered guide who offers interesting information on subjects such as the history of the area, fauna and flora, farming activities and much more.
Tr-Active has stringent safety measures in place. No previous experience is required, making this an accessible activity for all nature lovers. This is a true eco-adventure with the accent of the trails on the nature experience. All the trails operate with a limited number of riders making the experience more select and pleasurable.
• Quad bikes, fuel and protective helmets
• Knowledgeable registered local field guides
• Refreshments en route – bottled water, soft drinks and light snacks
• Lunch is included on the full day trip only, but lunch can be supplied at an extra cost on any of our other excursions – see our catering section for picnic lunch options.
• Overnight facilities at the Tri Active Lodge if required – see accommodation
• Restaurant facilities for in house guests or groups at the Tri Active Lodge – see catering
• A full range of other adventure activities at the Tri Active Lodge
-Suitable for all outdoor enthusiasts -Beginners are welcome and Tr-Active will provide tuition before the ride. Fully automatic quad bikes are used -Stringent insurance regulations are applicable to lifting passengers on quads.
• Guided excursion with refreshments en route, entrance fees, quads and safety gear for quads.
• Lunch except if specified, personal expenses, gratuities.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• All services are subject to availability at time of booking.
• Prices are quoted on a per person basis, inclusive of VAT.
• Minimum 2, 3 or 4 pax per booking depending on excursion selected.
• Terms and conditions apply.